Despite what you may have heard before, there is a lot more to Iowa than cornfields! Located in the heart of the state, Des Moines is a bubbling metropolitan area full of every walk of life and has something to offer everyone!
Whether you're looking to relocate due to a job change, family reasons, or just something different - you've made a great choice! Moving in general can be a pain, but moving out of state or clear across the country can be downright scary. Rest assured your decision to move to Iowa is one you will thank yourself for later!
Hi my name is Charlie Fazio and I am a Broker Associate with RE/MAX Precision here in Central Iowa. I am a Des Moines native and I currently live on the SW side of Des Moines. As a Realtor I've helped several families make the transition here from out of state and would love the opportunity to help your family too. I understand that your time here prior to the move will be limited and often times it's only for one day while you're here on a job interview, or maybe you have the weekend to find a home and make an offer. Rest assured I will be here to handle all of your real estate needs and make the home buying process as smooth as possible. It's free for you to work with me as a buyer and I will even pick you up at the airport if you need me to!
I've personally relocated out of state before, so I understand that moving to a new state is a big decision and it can be overwhelming at times too. You probably have a long list of questions such as; What are the schools like there and where are they located? What is the housing market like there and how much home can I get for my money? My goal with this page is to provide you with some general information about Iowa, in particular Central Iowa, and hopefully some helpful insight which will make your move to Iowa an easier one!
Please take a look around and feel free to call, text, or email me any time!
Des Moines, IA Ratings & Rankings
- Des Moines ranks #2 for "Best Cities for Jobs." - Forbes, March 2012
- Greater Des Moines Ranks #1 Best City for Young Professionals - Forbes, July 2011
- Des Moines ranks #2 Best Place for Business and Careers. - Forbes, June 2011
- Des Moines is the #1 Richest Metro in the Nation. - US News & World Report, June 2011
- Des Moines is the #1 City in the US for Home Renters. - Time Magazine, June 2011
- Iowa ranks #9 for Best State for Business. - CNBC, June 2011
- Des Moines is the #3 Best City for Business. - MarketWatch
- Des Moines ranks in the top 10 "Best Cities for the Next Decade." - Kiplinger
- Des Moines ranks #5 for best cities for families. Based on great schools, affordable homes, low crime rates, jobs, and parkland. - Parenting Magazine, June 2011
- Des Moines ranks #1 as the "Best Place for Business and Careers." – Forbes 2010
- Des Moines is one of the 20 strongest-performing metro areas. - Brookings
- Des Moines living costs are 10 percent below the national average. - The Council for Community and Economic Research
My Real Estate Bio...
- Hired on with Coldwell Banker as a Sales Associate in 2007.
- Recipient of "Rookie of the Year Award" 2007-2008.
- Recipient of "Realtor.com Online Marketing Award" 2009.
- Joined RE/MAX Opportunities 2010.
- Recipient of "Top Banana Award" 2010.
- Recipient of "RE/MAX 100% Club Award" 2010.
- Obtained Brokers License 2011.
- Recipient of "Executive Club Award" 2012.
- Recipient of "RE/MAX 100% Club Award" 2013.
- Recipient of "RE/MAX 100% Club Award" 2014.